Do you find it difficult to modulate the volume of your voice? Are you having difficulties with swallowing? Do you have a speech impediment (i.e. stutter, lisp, etc.)? At Gilead Community Home Health, our speech therapy services are provided by licensed speech-language pathologists who are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
Through our speech therapy service, we aim to maximize our client’s functional independence in communicating and swallowing.
Our speech therapy services include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of:
- Speech Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Oral-Motor Skills
- Swallowing Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Delays
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders
- Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders
- Family and Caregiver Education
- Accent Modification/Reduction
- Augmentative Communication Devices
- Voice Therapy
- Fluency Therapy
- Recommendations for Assistive Devices
- Other services as required
Need more information? To talk to one of our representatives, please call us at 817-801-7100. If you want to schedule an in-home assessment, Set An Appointment now.