Have you recently gone through surgery? Are you dealing with a chronic illness? Have you had a fall at home and need assistance as you recover? Gilead Community Home Health offers skilled nursing care services provided by a highly trained Registered Nurse (RN).
With our skilled nursing services, patients can receive a higher level of medical care at home, eliminating the need to move to a nursing home or other long-term care facility.
Our skilled nursing services include:
- Initial Assessment and Home Safety Evaluations
- Medication Administration/Assistance
- Pre- and Post-Operative Care
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Ostomy Care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapies
- Diabetic Care
- Urinary Catheter Care, Catheter Changes, and Maintenance
- Coordination of Medical Services
- Other services as needed
For service arrangements, contact us at 817-801-7100 or Set An Appointment now.