Do you suffer from chronic pain? Are you recovering from a stroke? Have you suffered from a sports or work injury? Have you recently had surgery (i.e. joint replacement)? At Gilead Community Home Health, we offer physical therapy services designed to treat a wide range of client needs and conditions.
Through our physical therapy services, we seek to improve our client’s quality of life by eliminating pain, improving functional independence, increasing mobility and motion, and promoting the prevention of further injury.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Home Safety Assessment and Instructions
- Activities of Daily Living Support
- Transfer Training
- Gait Training
- Fall Prevention
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Pain
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Neuromuscular Disorders
- Family and Caregiver Education
- Recommendations for Assistive Devices or Medical Equipment
- Other services as required
Need help but not sure where to start? For an evaluation of your physical therapy needs, Set An Appointment now. For other concerns, call us at 817-801-7100.