Are you recovering from a stroke, head injury, or spinal cord injury? Are you recovering from a surgery? Do you need help improving your physical, cognitive, sensory, and motor skills? At Gilead Community Home Health, we strive to help our clients gain maximum functional independence at home through occupational therapy.
Ultimately, the goal of our occupational therapy service is to help our clients become as independent as possible.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Disability Assessment and Evaluation
- Home Safety Assessment and Education
- Fall Prevention
- Pain Management
- Postural Training
- Individualized Home Exercise Program
- Family and Caregiver Education
- Instruction in Activities Related to Daily Living Tasks
- Psychosocial Assessment and Treatment
- Other services as required
Let our occupational therapists help you and your loved ones. Reach out to us at 817-801-7100 or Set An Appointment at your convenience.