Gilead Community Home Health offers assistance that goes beyond taking care of your physical health. Through our medical social services, we strive to provide our clients with assistance with their emotional, social, financial, and environmental needs as well. Whether you need help establishing a long-term care plan or if you are looking for financial aid, we’ve got you covered.
Our medical social workers will work closely with our client’s healthcare team to ensure that their care plan will lead to greater independence and health outcomes.
Our medical social services include:
- In-Home Assessment to Identify Limitations or Safety Issues
- Education and Counseling for Patients and Families
- Assistance with Long-Term Planning
- Assistance with Discharge Planning
- Identifying and Connecting with Community Resources
- Assistance with Financial Aid
- Crisis Intervention
- Strengthen Patient’s Network of Social Support
- Other services as required
For service arrangements, please call us at 817-801-7100. Not sure if this service is right for you? For an evaluation of your needs, please Set An Appointment at your earliest convenience.